Creating an account on Precisionscoop Tracker Mobile Application
To create an account we ask for some basic personal information such as your full name and email address.
Visiting our website
When you visit our website, we collect standard industry log data that records information about your visit such as your browser type, operating system, the URL of the page that you are visiting, the different actions you performed, and the IP address from the pages you visited. We use this type of information to provide you with information that’s relevant to your location and to make sure that the website is working properly. We also collect data from cookies. Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies can have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
We only share data about you when it is necessary to provide our services and when that data that does not identify you or when you direct us to share it.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email or address, or data that could reasonably be linked back to you. We will only share PII data under the following circumstances:
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services like order fulfilment, email management and credit card processing. These companies are obligated by contract to safeguard any PII they receive from us.
- If we believe, after due consideration, that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or valid legal process. If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by a court order from doing so or where the request or legal process is directly related to a regulatory investigation. In the latter case, we will ensure user information we disclosed is treated as confidential.
Additionally we may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to any third parties.
Share data with others
When you use any of the share feature functionalities within Precisionscoop Mobile Application to share your data with other users, none of your personal information is disclosed except your full name as registered in our database.
We store your Personally Identifiable Information for as long as you remain a registered user with us.
Any data that you provide to us via the Precisionscoop mobile application can be modified under your profile settings under Options. If you remove data from your user account, it will no longer appear to you or others who use the service. Backups of that data will remain in association with your user account and in our archived servers.
You can deactivate your account by contacting Customer Support. When you do, data that can identify you will be removed from the service, including but not limited to your email and name. Backup copies of this data will be removed from our server based upon an automated schedule which means it may persist in our archive for a short period.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy.
If something in this policy does not make sense or if you have any questions, please contact us.